Tools for Companies to implement the Children's Rights and Business Principles
UNICEF is developing guidance tools to support companies in implementing the Principles by integrating children's rights into their policies and processes. The tools are being released separately as they become available during the course of 2012 and 2013 and are considered 'living' documents while they are being piloted by companies. The tools will be updated and improved with company feedback and research (and can be accessed here as they become available).
- Guidance on developing a policy commitment
- A Checklist for assessing child rights impacts
- Guidance on stakeholder consultations for children
- A Workbook for integration and action
- Company reporting on child rights
- External child rights assessment