UNICEF is hiring: National Operations Officer
No. of pages:
September 16, 2009
Personal History - English
Available in the following formats:
(Note title before ordering.)
*** CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FILE ***
Please note that application format is Microsoft InfoPath 2003/2007.
ONLY applications in such format will be considered.
The deadline for applications is: October 02, 2009 by noon cob.
Hiring process for National Operations Officer post
1. Application requirements:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management or other related field.
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience in personnel and finance management, and office administration.
- Ability to plan, manage and monitor the effective budgeting, use and safekeeping of financial resources and fixed assets.
- Good analytical and negotiating skills.
- Supervisory and team work skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Spanish as mother tongue and fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of computer management applications.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- We strongly encourage applications of qualified women.
- We can not hire persons who have been in government during the last six months.
- Please download and fill out application form above indicated location in this web page.
- Please note that application format is Microsoft InfoPath 2003/2007.
- ONLY applications in such format will be considered.
- Send the application form by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for applications is: October 02, 2009 by noon cob.