Organization and logistics of Study Visit to Zagreb, July 4-5, 2013 (re-advertised)Institutional Consultancy - Organization and logistics of experts - Study Visit to Zagreb, July 4-5, 2013
BiH experts from the field of statistics, under the leadership of the BiH Agency for Statistics will conduct a study visit to the Croatian Statistics Office in Zagreb, Croatia in order to exchange knowledge. UNICEF seeks qualified agency to provide support to UNICEF for the logistics of the travel and accommodations for participants in the study tour
Required expertise / Criteria for the selection of contractors: Selected agency should have:
Extensive experience in planning and implementation of logistical/organizational activities, including events management
Expertise and experience in organising and managing travel of large groups of people
Very good organizational skills
Strong communication and sensitivity to different cultural context and situations Potential contractors should submit bidding documentation consisting of: 1. Cover letter confirming understanding of the ToR and readiness to employ resources to support the achievement of outlined objectives and deliverables
2. Detailed description of the whole study visit organization (travel arrangement, hotel, etc).
3. Description of previously implemented similar activities and list of references
4. CVs of all involved team members within the Company
5. Budget with narrative explanation
6. Company must be officially registered in BiH for this type of services Proposals and budgets should be submitted in English language. The proposals must be mailed to UNICEF, Zmaja od Bosne bb, and delivered in two separate sealed envelopes (one containing the technical proposal printed out and saved on CD and the other with the financial proposal only) by Monday, June 17th, 2013 by 17.00 hrs with the remark: Proposals for RFP no. 007/2013 for the Institutional Consultancy - Organization and logistics of experts - Study Visit to Zagreb, July 4-5, 2013. Please note that the technical offer should not have any data on budget, i.e. financial aspect of offer (this should be exclusively stated in the financial offer). Please put your contact info on envelope. All bidders are invited for the public opening of the bids. The public opening will be held on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013 at 16:30 hrs in UNICEF premises, Zmaja od Bosne bb.
In accordance with UNICEF Rules and Regulations the award and the reasons for making the award are UNICEF's internal decision and information about other bidders or their bids must not be divulged. The invitation for submission of proposals does not obligate signing of the contract with bidders, nor does it assume the obligation to pay the costs of preparing the bids. UNICEF accepts no responsibility for undelivered proposals, and will not accept proposals after the closing date and time. For further information please contact Ms. Sabina Zunic via e-mail email@example.com.