- Primary education for every boy and girl in Bangladesh is a priority for UNICEF.
- Heath and nutrition
- By improving the health and nutrition of women and children, UNICEF seeks to prevent child death.
- Protection of children
- UNICEF advocates for the protection rights of all children and works to safeguard the most vulnerable.
To know more on UNICEF's child protection programming, policy and advocacy work, please visit: http://www.unicef.org/protection/index.html
- Water, hygiene and sanitation
- UNICEF runs a hygiene, sanitation and water supply improvement programme for 30 million people.
- As natural disasters increase in frequency and intensity, emergency preparedness and relief become even more important.
- Participation of children
- Children have a right to say what they think. UNICEF ensures that children’s voices are heard across Bangladesh.