Purchasing Sports supplies for UNICEF
Herewith you are kindly invited to submit your sealed bid for Purchasing Sports supplies for UNICEF project use. See the details below at the bottom page.
Please, take note for the following:
1. Validity of bids. Bid should be valid for at least 90 days from date of offer.
2. Tax exemption. Bid should exclude any Azerbaijan taxes, as UNICEF is tax exempted.
3. Partial/entire order and cancellation of bid. UNICEF reserves the right to place the order partially/entirely or to cancel the bid at discretion.
4. Deadline for receipt of bid. Bid must be submitted in the envelope, marked Invitation to Tender and put into the special box for Bids at the UNICEF (24, Suleyman Dadashov str.) receptionist on the first floor no later than Monday, April 24, 2008 at 18:00. In case the rule is not observed by the supplier/vendor, the proposals submitted will be considered invalid.
5. Payment / Currency. Payment will be made in local currency in 15 working days by bank transfer upon delivery of cars & submission of invoice and other relevant documents.
6. Offer should be sent to UNICEF only in English.
All information provided by bidders will be treated confidentially by UNICEF.
1 - Footballs - 1000
Note: A sample of each item should be provided for observation by UNICEF selection committee. In case of failure of provision of samples, quotation will not be considered.
Deadline for delivery of mentioned supplies will be 15 days after contract signed.