If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, wishes to invite you to submit a proposal for Developing a deinstitutionalisation model and a strategy for prevention of institutionalization
Required qualifications and areas of expertise include:
• Previous experience in conducting similar type research and recommendations for deinstitutionalization and preventive services;
• Previous experience in supporting the implementation of a deinstitutionalization strategy;
• Experience and proven track record in the area of social science, development economics, public policy, education, statistics or economics. Extensive work experience in designing of data collection methodologies and outstanding knowledge in statistical data analysis;
• At least five years working experience in related fields; Extensive knowledge of issues related to protection of children in alternative care and respective systems. Knowledge and skills in areas of orphaned and vulnerable children;
• Previous experience in designing and implementation of social and economic research projects as well as extensive experience of conducting cost benefit analysis for deinstitutionalisation in the CEE/CIS region an asset;
• Ability to be detailed and result-oriented as well as to work under pressure and under minimal supervision and ability to meet deadlines.
The team leader has to meet the following requirements: (i) prior
experience in leading implementation of childcare reform strategy; (ii)
advanced degree in sociology, social work or other areas relevant to the
assignment; (iii) at least 10 years of professional experience in the social
policy area; (iv) proven experience in developing analytical works in social
protection, child care reform and deinstitutionalisation.
How to Apply:
SEALED Proposals should be sent to:
16 Sh. Rashidov street, Tashkent100129
Business Center Poytakht
Or in non-editable format, for example secure PDF format
email address: email@example.com
Deadline: 27 November 2013.
Please note that
only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.