If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultancy for Design & Facilitation of Learning Sessions.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
· Advanced university degree in human resource management and development and/ or organisational development with specific expertise or experience in the session topic for which application is being submitted
· Proven and strong experience in the design, facilitation and evaluation of short and long trainings for competency development of organisational staff from diverse backgrounds
· Solid experience in the development sector specifically with UN agencies. Previous work experience with UNICEF will be highly advantageous
· Knowledge and understanding of work styles and ethics across cultures
· New York based consultant will be preferred
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter indicating daily rate or lumpsum fee along with their CVs and filled P11 forms (which can be retrieved at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html), by 5th November 2013 to email@example.com with subject line “Consultancy for Design & Facilitation of Learning Sessions. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
NOTE: Files should not exceed 5.0 MB limit
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.