If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultancy to study the Water, Sanitation, Waste Management and Hygiene Situation in Sierra Leone.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Qualification and Competencies:
· Minimum of a Master’s degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, water engineering, water management or environmental hygiene. A combination of skills in several of these disciplines will be an added advantage.
· At least 8 years managing provision of progressively responsible work experience in urban water, sanitation, waste or hygiene management and infrastructure development in various developing countries.
· Demonstrable experience in modeling and design of large urban water, sanitation, waste or hygiene management infrastructure.
· Ability to work in a consultative fashion with development partners, Government and communities.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons should send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) An application letter of no more than 1 page.
(b) A write-up of no more than 2 pages suggesting the analytical methods they will use.
(c) Curriculum Vitae of no more than 4 pages.
(d) A completed UN Form P.11 found on the UNICEF website.
Please refer to the attached Terms of Reference (TORs) for details on the assignment.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 04 October, 2013
The Personal History Form (P11) in MS Word format can be downloaded from our website at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.