If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultancy for Fundraising and Visibility.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Qualifications or specialized knowledge/experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or related field.
- At least 5 years work experience in fundraising, including experience in an international context.
- Ability to clearly and concisely express ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize information.
- Ability to work with people from various background and context.
- Fluency in English
- Proven familiarity with UNICEF fundraising context
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested persons should send the following documents by email to email@example.com
(a) A Cover Letter
(b) An Updated Curriculum Vitae
(c) A completed UN Form P.11 found on the UNICEF website.
The Personal History Form (P11) in MS Word format can be downloaded from our website at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 04 October, 2013
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is a smoke-free environment.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.