If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant Consultant - Development of Framework of Determinants and Indicators for Bottleneck Analysis of Justice for Children in New Delhi, India.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Qualification or specialized knowledge/experience required for the assignment:
· Master’s degree in social sciences or related technical field;
· Sound understanding of legislation and justice for children, child protection issues and child protection systems;
· Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in undertaking bottleneck analyses of justice for children and legislation and programmes pertaining to J4C;
· Excellent writing skills in English;
· Strong communication skills;
· Ability to meet deadlines and deliver results on time.
· Familiarity with the MoRES framework, and past experience of developing determinants for bottleneck analysis of justice systems will be preferred.
(1) Qualified female/male candidates are requested to please indicate their ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
(2) Your application should be sent to email@example.com by COB 23rd September 2013 with subject line "Consultancy for Development of framework of Determinants and Indicators for bottleneck analysis of Justice for Children in India" in separate files:
a) A cover letter, CV and P11 form (which can be downloaded from our website at http://www.unicef.org/india/overview_1440.htm)
b) A technical proposal outlining the proposed approach and methodology.
c) A financial proposal indicating deliverable based fee as per template attached HERE.
(3) The financial proposals of only those candidates, who are found technically responsive, will be opened.
(4) Please note, offers without financial proposal will not be considered.
(5) Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview (if applicable). Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
(6) Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.