If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a HOUSEHOLD SURVEY CONSULTANT (MONGOLIA & VIETNAM).
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Demography, Statistics, Epidemiology, or other related technical field with significant measurement or analysis component is required.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience in the coordination and/or management of quantitative household surveys. (Prior MICS/DHS coordination experience highly desirable);
- Expertise in statistical analyses (familiarity with data processing and data analysis software, SPSS highly desirable);
- Experience in survey report writing;
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to all countries across East Asia and the Pacific.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment and establish harmonious and effective relationships with national partners;
- Demonstrated leadership, managerial and supervisory ability.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, a CV, and completed P11 form. The P11 form is available here: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html)
Please submit to email@example.com with subject line “MICS Household Survey Consultant (Mongolia & Vietnam)” by Wednesday, 25 September 2013. Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above.
Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Joint applications of two or more individuals will not be accepted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.