If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a A Communication for Development (C4D) initiative to support Health interventions on Maternal and Newborn Care. For more information, see the attached Terms of Reference.
Minimum requirements and competencies:
• Advanced university degree in communication, social sciences and/or related fields.
• 10-15 years of professional experience in social/international development.
• Demonstrated experience with developing community- and national-level communication strategies for behavior and social change.
• Expertise in communication, public health and other child survival areas.
• Expertise in monitoring and evaluation.
• Experience in quantitative and statistical analysis as well as qualitative research methods and the development of indicators and measurement tools.
• Knowledge of UNICEF’s areas of work.
• Knowledge in relation to the areas of human rights, gender equality, social change and inclusive development a plus.
• Excellent writing skills in the English language and working knowledge of French.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV , and P11 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, C4D Initiative to support Health interventions on Maternal and Newborn Care ” by 18 September 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.