If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to provide logistical, technical and communication support to PFP’s engagement in events during the United Nations General Assembly.
Please see Terms of Reference
Qualifications and Experience of Successful Candidate:
- Advanced university degree in public relations, administration, communications or social sciences
- Minimum five years relevant working experience, preferably in event planning
- Strong communication skills (written and oral English) and project management experience
- Understanding of account management and donor stewardship techniques
- Attention to detail required
- Experience with website management, social media infrastructures such as Twitter and Facebook.
How to Apply:
If you have experience working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, send a cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae in English, a daily quote AND a duly completed United Nations Personal History form (P11) to email@example.com by 26 July 2013 making reference to “PFP-Consultancy Assignment”.
Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.