If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a a Consultancy to Develop a National Communication Strategy for Child Protection in the Child Protection Section, Freetown, Sierra Leone.
Please see Terms of Reference
- Advanced university degree in Social Sciences or any relevant fields
- Over eight years of experience in C4D strategy development
- Over eight years of experience in toolkit development and participatory learning
- Experience in facilitating participatory processes and consensus building with stakeholders
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Substantial experience of having worked in West Africa would be desirable.
Submission of Applications:
Applications should be sent accompanied by an updated CV and UN Personal History Form (P11), either by email to email@example.com or by person addressed to the Chief of Operations, CMS Compound, Jomo Kenyatta Road, New England
The Personal History Form (P11) in MS Word format can be downloaded from our website at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The deadline for receipt of applications is 26 July 2013
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.