If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a International Individual Consultancy for
Capacity Development of Iranian Experts on Defining Social Health Indicators for children and adolescents aged 6-18
Please see Terms of Reference
- PhD or master degree in social or health areas;
- Demonstrated experience in the field of indicator development in social health or social welfare areas;
- Outstanding experience in research especially desk-reviews;
- Excellent experience in designing training workshops;
- Experienced with interactive and participatory training methodologies;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Familiarity with UN system is an asset.
Travel expenses will be covered by UNICEF as per the rules and regulations. Travel arrangements should be coordinated with UNICEF Iran.
Interested applicants are advised to e-mail their updated CVs as well as their proposed consultancy fee for the deliverables according to the TOR to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 20 July 2013. They can also fax their CVs to UNICEF Office in Tehran (00 98 21 2259 49 48). The fax cover sheet should include the subject “Development of Social Health Indicators for Children and Adolescents” and be addressed to UNICEF Iran Youth and Adolescent Development Officer, Mr. Alireza Tajlili.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.