If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant on Gender, Education and Innovation.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in social sciences and/or related fields.
• Strong substantive background in the area of gender and education.
• At least 8 years of professional experience in international development.
• A creative and forward looking orientation and understanding of development challenges and solutions.
• Strong conceptual and synthesis skills, with the ability to frame complex concepts in a clear, concise, and accessible manner.
• Strong coordination and project management skills; ability to navigate challenges in completing tasks and deliverables in a timely manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Excellent interpersonal and outreach skills and ability to proactively seek relevant input, cooperation, and guidance from counterparts, through face-to-face contact, as well as via email, phone, and other means of communication.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, a CV and P 11 form (which can be downloaded from our website at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_53129.html) to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant on Gender, Education and Innovation” by 11 July 2013. Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.