If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant for Mapping, Assessment and Piloting of Innovations in UNICEF’s Humanitarian Action.
Please see Terms of Reference
• At least 8 years of professional experience.
• University degree in a relevant field, and proven experience in translating complex ideas from various fields into unified, clear guidance.
• Experience in project development and budgeting.
• Basic knowledge of humanitarian operations and policy.
• Understanding of open-source thinking.
• Understanding of linkages between policy creation and programme implementation.
• Demonstrated experience working with policy makers and technologists to create successful results in any field.
• Clear, concise communication style, outcome oriented approach
• Self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, E-mail P-11 ( see http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc) and cover letter stating why you are suitable for the position to Mr. Steven Rossi email@example.com Deadline: Close of Business Tuesday 19 July 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.