If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to ensure the continuation and follow-up of ECDiE activities, including representation of UNICEF in various meetings and platforms.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced University degree in Social Sciences, Child Development, Education or any other related field.
• At least 8-10 years of solid professional experience in the areas of ECD, Emergencies and/or related fields.
• Experience with peace building and conflict resolution efforts globally is highly desirable
• Previous experience working with UNICEF and knowledge of UNICEF’s policies and procedures is desirable.
• Excellent writing skills in the English language. Knowledge of another UN language is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to apply by May 24th 2013 via e-mail with subject line “Consultancy, ECD in Emergencies” to email@example.com. Please submit a cover letter, including availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above, CV, three written recommendations from your previous supervisors and a signed P11 form.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.