If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant to undertake specific tasks related to the overall Monitoring and Evaluation work of the Education Section.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Economics or related field and at least two years of related experience.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and Visual Basic for Applications.
• Knowledge and experience of education, gender equality and international development a plus.
• Knowledge of education indicators a plus
• Excellent communication, presentation and drafting skills in English and working proficiency in at least a second UN Language a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to work with a global team across barriers of geography, culture, language.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Consultancy, Education Statistician/IT” by May 31, 2013, 5:00pm. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.