If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to support on protection, care and support of children and families living with HIV
Please see Terms of Reference
• Relevant higher degree including sociology, anthropology, development planning, political science public health, development economics
• Over 10 years’ experience in international development with a range of multilateral, bilateral agencies.
• Significant country level experience
• Experience in social protection, social policy and HIV policy and programming
• Experience of working on the social determinants of health an advantage
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of managing partnerships with a variety of development partners
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to send their submissions to email@example.com with subject line “Consultancy: Support on protection, care and support of children and families living with HIV” by 29 May 2013.
Applications must include:
• Cover letter
• Maximum 3-page curriculum vitae (CV);
• Signed P11 form
• An indication of ability, availability and a quote for daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above, (in US$). Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
NOTE: Files should not exceed 5.0MB limit
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.