If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Human Resources Consultant, New Talent Unit, Division of Human Resources.
Please see Terms of Reference
• University degree with specialization in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
• A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, business administration or related area, and experience working in international and multi-cultural environment.
• Fluency in English and knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
• Strong qualitative data collection and analysis skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and
lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line “Human Resources Consultant” by 31 May 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.