If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Child Protection Specialist (Justice for Children) Consultant in WCARO
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced University degree in law.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge and skills with minimum eight years progressively responsible experience in Child Protection planning and management in general, and in Justice for Children in particular.
• Extensive experience in capacity development and documentation of Justice for Children.
• Ability to address justice for children issues in relation to other sub-sectors of the child protection systems
• Work experience in West and Central Africa is an asset.
• Fluency in English and French required.
• Facilitation experience in English and/or French is required.
• Fluency in English and in French.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.