If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to finalize normative documents for effective perinatal referral system.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree from Medical University on Pediatrics or Neonatology;
• Familiarity and practical experience in the implementation of WHO recommended strategies “Making Pregnancy Safer”, “Effective Perinatal Care”,
• Proven track record of similar type of expertise;
• At least 10 years of professional experience in maternal and child health related program implementation;
• Solid knowledge of perinatal care system in Uzbekistan;
• Experience of working in countries in transition on collecting, analyzing, and preparing recommendations to child and maternal health, health policy formulation;
• Good analytical, communication, networking and facilitation skills;
• Knowledge of English and Russian languages is a must.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant for Perinatal referral system” by 26 May 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.