If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant Innovation in Education Project Coordinator.
Please see Terms of Reference
· University degree in a relevant field, and proven experience in translating complex ideas from various fields into unified, clear guidance.
· At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of innovation & social entrepreneurship, with some education experience.
· Experience in project development and budgeting.
· Understanding of open-source thinking.
· Understanding of linkages between programme and policy creation.
· Demonstrated experience working with policy makers and technologists to create successful results in any field.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a P11, CV, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, "Consultant Innovation in Education Project Coordinator" by 16 May 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.