If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a
Consultant e-learning authoring specialist.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Strong skills and expertise in authoring e-learning courses using tools such as Articulate authoring software
• Demonstrated familiarity with Instructional Design and Courseware Development principles
• Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
• Accomplished presentation skills, including development and delivery
• High attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
• Work both independently and within a team
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter, and signed P11 form , as well as a reference to previous deliverables (e.g. online links) to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant – eLearning Authoring Specialist” by 31 May 2013.
Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate, preferably in US Dollars or EURO, to undertake the above terms of reference. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.