If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for The Evaluation of Partner Implemented Nutrition Projects in Sierra Leone.
Please see Terms of Reference
• A consultant with prior experience or involvement in evaluation of partner supported projects
• A consultant with personal extensive experience in evaluation.
• Proven capacity and experience in development strategic planning, the use of programmatic approaches and the management of complex evaluations, particularly in UN environment
• Strong understanding of NGO and partnership relationships in UNICEF type schemes
• Availability within the time frame outlined
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter, work sample and signed P11 form to email@example.com quoting “The Evaluation of Partner Implemented Nutrition Projects in Sierra Leone” by 30 April 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.