If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant Meeting Facilitator and Rapporteur (Nutrition).
Please see Terms of Reference
• Graduate and advanced degree in the area of nutrition and public health related field
• Minimum five years of relevant experience in nutrition and/or public health, with experience in report writing
• Excellent writing skills
• Past experience of planning meetings, conferences and discussions is an added value
• Ability to work independently and deliver quality results with limited supervision
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter, work sample and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line with subject line “Consultant, Meeting Facilitator and Rapporteur-Nutrition” by 24 April 2013.
Applications must include:
• Curriculum vitae & P11 form
• One recent report/writing (past 12 months) as example of work
• A quote for daily rate to perform the consultancy (in US$)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.