If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant, Cold Chain and Logistics Project Coordinator in Haiti.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced training in hardware and software integrations, broad understanding of mobile and cloud technologies and emphasis on strategic planning and/or evaluation.
• At least eight years’ experience in project management related to software and hardware solutions, of which at least 3-4 years involve leading delivery teams.
• Extensive experience in integrated solution development, strategic planning, supply chain management, and logistics
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships with both headquarters and field staff.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter, work sample and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, CCL Project Coordinator” by 22 April 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.