If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an Institutional Contract for Translation Services.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Relevant academic background in translation and high competence in editing in both English a and Russian (for individuals)
• Writing and analytical skills. Mastery of English and Russian for the use of social, economic, statistical, legal terminology
• Relevant experience in working with the social items and international organizations, and knowledge of UNICEF abbreviations and terminology is desirable
• Knowledge of Windows and office applications.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to email@example.com by 27 April 2013 with the subject line ‘Application for translation services’. Please submit also:
• Cover letter with references to relevant experience and qualifications
• Proposed rates for the above-mentioned services in a table format
• Copies of registration of the organisation/company and bank account details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.