If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Career Guidance and Counselling Consultant.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced University Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Sociology and / or relevant training in human resource development
• At least 5-10 years of progressively responsible experience in facilitating workshops and carrying out training on career development / career-life planning for professionals from different backgrounds and nationalities
• Experience from preparing and coaching applicants for selection processes
• Knowledge and understanding of competency-based interviews
• Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Knowledge of and experience from Southeast Asian countries and cultures, especially Cambodia
• Familiarity with UN Agencies, especially with career paths at the UN
• Fluency in English, skills in Khmer an additional advantage
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line: Vacancy Nº HR/13/002 by 30 April 2013.
Submission of Applications: Applications are considered only if accompanied by following required documentation:
1. Technical Proposal: Cover letter, proposal describing the methodology and approach to be used in carrying out the assignment, updated CV and Personal History Form (P11), and copies of 2 relevant performance evaluations / assessments of work performed earlier by the consultant
2. Financial Proposal: Lump-sum offer with cost breakdown: Consultancy fee, travel costs (economy class), per-diem and other costs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.