If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for the MOE to support development of the National Kindergarten Curriculum Framework.
Please see Terms of Reference
• A minimum of a Masters Degree in Education, preferably in early childhood education
• Proven experience in developing curriculum for early childhood development programmes
• Experience in teacher education, training and material development
• Experience in working with governments, NGOs and UN agencies
• Experience in conducting participatory workshops and material development and consensus building meetings.
• Good computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, and Internet searches.
• Very good facilitation and communication (oral and written) skills in English.
• Previous working experience within the UN system.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to email@example.com and closing date is 23 April. Please complete this Expression of Interest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.