If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an Institutional Consultant for website and social media production consultancy.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Proven familiarity with Web Design and Management (Dreamweaver, Lotus Note and Web Content Management or formerly known as RedDot a plus).
• At least five years of progressively responsible experience managing website design, creative web maintenance, photo selection and layout.
• Familiarity with the requirements of regular and creative web maintenance to maximise the impact of a website.
• In-depth knowledge of UNICEF’s mission and its approaches to child rights advocacy.
• In-depth knowledge of the CEE/CIS region and youth organizations in the countries.
• Excellent English language skills plus knowledge of a language used in the CEE/CIS region is an asset.
• Flexibility and adaptability to respond to multiple requests under a tight deadline.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and able to establish effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
• Advanced university degree in journalism or related technical field.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form. Institutions can be based out of Geneva, Switzerland but preferably in Europe or Central Asia. Applicants should submit i) documentation of previous experience or technical qualifications, ii) contact details of references, iii) their rates of pay/fees structure via e-mail to Ekaterina Zimianina (email@example.com) with a copy to Lely Djuhari (firstname.lastname@example.org). “Web Projects” should be written in the subject line of the email. The deadline for submission is 30 May 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.