If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to develop proposal for a transitional medium-term water scarcity response plan for un-served and under-served communities at high risk in the West Bank.
Please see Terms of Reference
Proposed Resource person should have:
• have sound knowledge of the underlying political context in oPt
• be acquainted with the water sector problematic
• have the capacity for strategic thinking and strategy formulation
• possess strong coordination and facilitation skills
• be able to follow a thorough methodical approach in the presence of a multitude of actors with varying objectives
• Experience in developing and leading interactive presentations specific to country and cultural contexts
• Master’s degree in Water and Sanitation, Civil Engineering, Public Health Engineering, or Public Health is preferred;
• Familiarity with WASH cluster system and Humanitarian Reforms is an asset;
• Spoken and written fluency in English and additionally Arabic would be an asset;
• Proven good analytical, communication and facilitation skills;
• Prior work experience in the duty station(s) region would be advisable, though not mandatory.
How to Apply:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.