If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to reflect on the current structure, membership, operational modalities and governance of the GNC and to put forward recommendations for future functioning of the GNC to enhance performance.
Please see Terms of Reference
• 10+ years of progressively responsible work within the humanitarian assistance field
• Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and propose solutions
• Demonstrated experience of leading organizational change
• An understanding or prior experience with the global clusters essential
• Experience of country level coordination or directly supporting country level clusters would be an asset
• Languages: Fluency in oral and written English.
• Other Skills: Proficient written and communication skills together with computer skills and use of relevant software and other applications. Ability to work independently is necessary.
How to Apply:
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.