If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant on Humanitarian Learning
Please see Terms of Reference
• A university degree, preferably in Human Resources.
• At least 4 to 5 years’ experience working in Human Resources, and in particular in Learning and Development.
• Project/programme management skills including procurement of services, management of vendors, financial monitoring and communication strategies.
• Excellent analytical, conceptual and writing skills.
• Excellent command of English, both written and oral (Familiarity with another UN working language, Spanish or French, an asset).
• Ability to work with multiple teams in a multi-cultural environment.
• Familiarity and prior experience with the UN system, with UNICEF, or with a similar non-profit organisation an asset.
• Experience in the field, and/or in a humanitarian setting required.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV, cover letter and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.