If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to further enhance the expert workspace/interface of the CMEInfo, maintain and optimize the child mortality database, assist in generating child mortality estimates, prepare for country consultations, prepare for the Child Mortality Report and A Promise Renewed report under the supervision of the child mortality specialist in SMS, Policy and Strategy.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum Master Degree in statistics, demography or public health.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the area of database management, demographic and statistical analysis.
• Advanced experience in statistical programming with R or Splus.
• Experience of working on CMEInfo expert workspace.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to take initiatives and work independently.
• Creativity and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Fluent in English.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, a CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Child Mortality Consultancy”, by 22nd March, 2013. Please indicate your ability, and daily/monthly rate and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.