If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Development of Fundraising Strategy for C4D.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced degree in the social or behavioral sciences or in communication for development related fields
• Minimum 8 years’ of experience in advocacy, fundraising and/or partnerships in the international development sector
• Proven experience in development, design and drafting of successful proposals and plans
• Understanding of UN/ UNICEF approaches and experience in C4D
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and with people from diverse background, agency mandates and across several time zones
• Knowledge of UNICEF and UN language, protocols, branding and design standards
• Familiarity with the use of internet chats and video conferencing programmes (e.g. Skype) is an asset
• Fluent English essential, knowledge of additional language(s) an asset
A Physician’s Certificate of Good Health and proof of health insurance coverage must be provided prior to commencement of work.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form as well as sample of previous training materials, to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant for Development of Fundraising Strategy for C4D” by March 12, 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.