If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant Nutrition Monitoring Specialist (CSD/Nutrition), P2, Dakar Regional Office, Senegal.
Please see Terms of Reference
· Masters level degree in Nutrition or Public Health with a focus on Statistics or Epidemiology
· At least 3 years’ experience in nutrition, public health and/or health surveys
· Strong experience in conducting nutrition surveys with SMART methods
· Demonstrated skills in data management, analysis and report writing of survey results
· Proven training skills to develop capacities in personnel
· Ability to conduct and document data analyses, including collating and presenting data, monitoring and evaluation,
· Good understanding of the problems of malnutrition in the West and Central Africa
· Technical competency with the Emergency Nutrition Assessment (ENA) software and other statistical analysis software such as SPSS, STATA, SAS, EPI-INFO.
· Verbal and written fluency in English and French.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please send a CV and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 14 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.