If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Development of Early Childhood Development (ECD) Peacebuilding Materials.
Please see Terms of Reference
1. A minimum of a Masters Degree in Social Sciences and/or Communications
2. International” experience in programme communications and early childhood development programmes.
3. Ten years experience in communication and development with 5 years specific experience in the area of ECD, including knowledge and experience in ECD programme communication with focus on parenting education and strategic advocacy.
4. Experience in media production for children and in particular development of materials that promote peacebuilding and tolerance
5. Experience in working with governments, NGOs and UN agencies
6. Experience in conducting participatory workshops and material development and consensus building meetings.
7. Good computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, and Internet searches.
8. Very good facilitation and communication (oral and written) skills in English.
9. Previous working experience within the UN system and familiarity with Myanmar culture will be considered an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit an Expression of Interest, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 15 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.