If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to prepare quality donor and analytical reports and to prepare relevant documentation for the Medium Term Review (MTR) process.
Please see Terms of Reference
· University degree in English/communications/journalism
· Excellent writing skills in English
· Extensive and proven experience in writing and producing analytical documents
· Computer skills : Words, internet search, graphic designs
· Experience with UN related documents
· Familiarity with Myanmar situation will be considered an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit an Expression of Interest, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com by the deadline of 15 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.