If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks Consultants to support the Ministry of Education in developing an appropriate strategy for institutionalizing the Non-Formal Primary Education (NFPE) programme within the system so more out-of-school children could benefit from this service.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advance university degree in Education with focus on non-formal education
• Expertise in non-formal education programmes and systems
• Experience in conducting analytical research
• Proven ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas;
• Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills;
• Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the work place;
• Previous working experience with UNICEF education programmes will be an asset.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit an Expression of Interest, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 15 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.