If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to support The United Nations Girls’ Education Initiative (UNGEI) Secretariat in the production of the UNGEI annual report 2013, to convene the 2013 UNGEI GAC meeting, and consolidation of background documents and initial research to support the policy advocacy and knowledge management agenda .
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in social sciences and/or related fields;
• 3-5 years of professional experience in social/international development;
• Knowledge in relation to the areas of gender equality, education and inclusive development an asset;
• Demonstrated experience in research and report writing;
• Excellent writing skills in the English language;
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, UNGEI: Technical and Programme Support” by 8th March 2012, 5:00pm EST. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.