If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an International Consultant on Certification of the Youth Friendly Health Services (YFHS) as a Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in medicine, public health and/or related social science field with focus on youth programming and prevention of HIV/AIDS;
• At least five to eight years of experience in development of assessment design in the field of youth programming and/or HIV/AIDS prevention, including questionnaires, training and providing guidance in facilitation of data collection, development of analytical reports, preparing charts.
• Adaptability and flexibility in working within a complex and dynamic environment
• Experience working in UNICEF/WHO or other international organizations in the similar field.
• Very good organization, negotiation and communication skills (both written and oral);
• Fluency in English and Russian.
• Computer literacy.
If you have got experience of working in a similar capacity and want to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, please submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of 5 March 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.