If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant to develop on behalf of the PBEA Programme Management Team a consolidated PBEA 2012 Annual Report that synthesizes 14 Year 2012 Country Office Reports, four Year 2012 Regional Office Reports, eight Year 2012 Sector Reports as well as at least 3 Partner.
Please see Terms of Reference.
• Master’s degree in peace and conflict studies or related studies in international relations, political science, sociology, anthropology, international law, with relevant experience in education related sectors.
• A minimum of 10 years of project and programme reporting experience in disciplines including International Education, Peace & Conflict, International development, Public Policy. Practical field work experience an asset
• Strong text analysis and synthetization/consolidation experience
• Proven ability to communicate complex matters in a concise and user friendly manner
• Strong writing, editing, reporting skills
• Previous experience in copy-editing and fact-checking.
• High level proficiency in standard computer software, in particular, Microsoft word
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, of publication standard
• Persistence in follow up, tact and diplomacy to work with international personnel
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, a CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, PBEA 2012 Annual Consolidated Report Writer” by 05 March 2013. Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.