If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to assist the Programme Management Team to develop tools, instruments, strategies and approaches that are simple, thorough, and that help the Programme Management Team at HQ as well as M&E staff at country level to engage in user-friendly data retrieval processes that help to document the impact education can have on peace building.
Please see Terms of Reference
• PhD in social sciences, education, peacebuilding or other area relevant area.
• 10-15 years of experience of monitoring and evaluating in-country and multi-country programmes in the area of education for peacebuilding, or at the minimum social service delivery for peacebuilding.
• Has designed and operationalized a multitude of baseline studies for education for peacebuilding programmes.
• Extensive track record of articles published relevant to application of M&E methods in complex programs and programming contexts, preferably in the area of Peacebuilding and social service delivery.
• 5-10 years of experience in applying case study, developmental monitoring and perception surveys in M&E programmes.
• Experience from working in multiple PBEA programme countries required.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, a CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, Education for Peace building M&E Technical Expert” by 05 March 2013. Please indicate your ability and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.