If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to Edit the Case Studies on UNICEF’s Application of a Human Rights-Based Approach to Programming.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in social sciences and/or related fields.
• Solid editorial skills with demonstrated ability for logical and analytical writing in the English language.
• Proven knowledge and skills in developing learning materials on rights based approaches.
• At least 7 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of UNICEF’s areas of work is an asset.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Editor, HRBAP Case Studies” by 27 February 2013. Please indicate your ability, and daily/monthly rate and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.