If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant to assist UNICEF in drafting the Report of the Secretary-General on Child Protection Collaboration within the UN System.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum Master’s Degree in social sciences or related field; technical knowledge in fields related to child rights and child protection.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in the international development field, including with a UN agency; expertise and/or knowledge in relation to the main theme of the report on child protection collaboration within the UN system.
• Excellent writing skills with experience writing technical UN documents.
• Able to provide clear and specific technical inputs in English and to incorporate inputs from varying parties.
• Excellent command of English, knowledge of French or Spanish is also desired.
• Work effectively through email, phone, and other means of communications.
A physician’s certificate of good health and proof of health insurance coverage must be provided by the selected candidate prior to commencement of work.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Report on Child Protection Collaboration with the UN” by 22 February 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily (or monthly) rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.