If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Development of Programme Guidance on Victim Assistance.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree in Education, Social or Natural Sciences or a related technical field, or equivalent in work experience.
• Five years progressively responsible professional work experience at the national and international levels in programme planning, management, monitoring, and evaluation, in victim assistance and/or a related field.
• Knowledge and experience in the area of disability and inclusive development
• Demonstrated experience in developing guidelines/toolkits on victim assistance and related themes for international agencies.
• Understanding of human rights and International Humanitarian Law instruments, and experience of applying CRC or/and CRPD or/and CEDAW principles in policies, programmes and in the development of resource materials.
• Proficiency in English and one other UN language.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, and signed P11 form to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Consultant, Victim Assistance” by 15 February 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.