If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a Consultant for Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) Elimination.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Advanced university degree (Medicine and Public Health or equivalent)
• Five to ten years’ experience of professional work experience at national and international levels in social development, management, monitoring and evaluation on routine immunization and MNTE.
• Ability to speak and understand official language of the country – English, French and/or Portuguese.
• Demonstrated communications and written skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships with both headquarters and field staff.
How to Apply:
This is an extension of the application deadline to expand the candidate pool. Previous applicants need not re-apply as their original application will be duly considered.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus (MNT) Elimination” by 28 February 2013. Please indicate your availability and daily rate to undertake the terms of reference above.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.