If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks an editor who will be responsible for copy editing the Child Rights Toolkit publication, the script for the Child Rights Toolkit e-learning course, all workshop materials and web portal script.
Please see Terms of Reference
• Minimum of 8 years of editing experience, and experience presenting complex technical information in an easily comprehensible way for non-specialist readers.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Previous experience with InDesign preferred.
• Experience of copyediting for print production.
• Previous experience with UNICEF an asset, with knowledge of organization style.
• Fluency in English.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV and P11 form to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant – Editor, Child Rights Toolkit” by February 14, 2013. Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.